At Doyle & O'Donnell, We Specialize In Helping Our Clients With Their Personal Injury Needs
HOW CAN A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY HELP YOU
Serious injuries can lead to a great deal of stress for the sufferers at both the physical and emotional level. Moreover, it can get financially draining with all the medical expenses, the repair and damage costs, and the wage loss as you are off from work. If you or your loved ones suffer an injury due to the negligence of another, a personal injury lawyer in Sacramento can help you fight for your legal rights. You are entitled to seek compensation for what you suffer and what you pay, and the attorney can help you claim the same.
A personal injury lawyer is responsible for all the steps of your case. He or she will guide you so that you do not miss out on any important proceeding and can maximize your claim after a serious injury. However, there are certain things that you need to be careful about after sustaining a personal injury.
- Report the incident: As soon as you meet with an accident or any other mishap leading to personal injury, report the incident. You can call 911 or inform a manager about the situation.
- Consult a doctor: Next, make sure you seek medical attention. A lot of times discomfort and pain start hours after you’ve met with an accident. Visit a doctor for a complete diagnosis of the injuries and treatment. The attorney will also recommend proper evaluation from medical professionals.
- Keep the evidence: Do not throw the clothing and other items that were with you during the incident. These can contain evidence and help you in completing compensation proceedings. If possible, click photographs of the scene. Note down names, numbers, and addresses of the other party involved and the witnesses. Our firm will use these records to further investigate the case.
Complete the medical treatment: Don’t stop following the doctor’s advice when you start feeling better. Attend all follow-up procedures. If you stop the treatment midway before you have fully recovered, you can lower the chances of full compensation.
Why You Choose Us?
Selecting a personal injury attorney in Sacramento is important. If you want to seek compensation and receive all that you deserve from the insurance provider, you need an experienced, dedicated, and aggressive team to be working by your side at every step. Here’s what sets us apart from our competition:
- Experience: We hold decades of experience representing injured individuals in the court of law.
- Results: We have successfully recovered the maximum compensation possible for all our clients.
- Compassion: We support and assist with every case without hesitation to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
- No risk: Our team will charge a legal fee only after we win the case.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Personal Injury Lawyer Sacramento
If you have been injured because of the actions of another person, think no more and get in touch with Do Injury Law. We have a professional team of personal injury attorneys who will take you through the process of filing a legal case and claiming the benefits you are entitled to. Please note, you have to take swift actions to file a personal injury lawsuit in California and delaying the process can make your case weaker. The sooner you hire a personal injury attorney in Sacramento, the sooner the team can begin to investigate your case and prepare all the required records on your behalf.
Our team of professionals help you with both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages include quantifiable financial losses such as lost wages and medical bills. Alternatively, non-medical damages constitute compensation for mental anguish, physical impairment, physical disfigurement, loss of companionship, and more.