At Doyle & O'Donnell, We Specialize In Helping Our Clients With Their Personal Injury Needs
Need A Personal Injury Attorney in Sacramento?
When you have been injured due to the negligence of another person or business, hiring a personal injury attorney in Sacramento can help to ensure that you get the compensation you are due. It can get financially draining with all the medical expenses, the repair and damage costs, and the wage loss as you are off work. If you or your loved ones suffer an injury due to the negligence of another, a personal injury lawyer in Sacramento can help you fight for your legal rights. You are entitled to seek compensation for what you suffer and what you pay, and the attorney can help you claim the same. A personal injury lawyer with extensive experience in the field can provide invaluable legal services for personal injury cases such as auto accidents, truck accidents, boating accidents, pedestrian or bicycle accidents, slip and falls, and wrongful death. Doyle & O'Donnell are qualified personal injury attorneys in Sacramento who will work tirelessly on your behalf to deliver justice and seek maximum compensation for the damages you have suffered. If you are looking for experienced legal counsel, our personal injury lawyers in Sacramento can provide trustworthy representation and advice.
A personal injury lawyer is responsible for all the steps of your case. They will guide you so that you do not miss out on any essential proceedings and can maximize your claim after a severe injury. However, there are certain things that you need to be careful about after sustaining a personal injury.
- Report the incident: As soon as you meet with an accident or any other mishap leading to personal injury, report the incident. You can call 911 or inform a manager about the situation.
- Consult a doctor: Next, make sure you seek medical attention. A lot of times, discomfort and pain start hours after you’ve met with an accident. Visit a doctor for a complete diagnosis of the injuries and treatment. The attorney will also recommend proper evaluation from medical professionals.
- Keep the evidence: Do not throw the clothing and other items with you during the incident. These can contain proof and help you in completing compensation proceedings. If possible, click photographs of the scene. Note the names, numbers, and addresses of the other party and the witnesses. Our firm will use these records to investigate the case further.
Complete the medical treatment: Don’t stop following the doctor’s advice when you feel better. Attend all follow-up procedures. If you stop the treatment midway before fully recovering, you can lower the chances of total compensation.
Why Choose Us?
At Doyle & O'Donnell, personal injury attorneys in Sacramento, we understand how personal injury can affect your life. A personal injury lawyer in Sacramento at our office is experienced with personal injury cases and will do everything they can to help you get the compensation that you deserve. We take the time to listen to your story and guide you through the legal process to ensure that your case is given due diligence. We strive for justice and success to give you the best outcome possible. Selecting a personal injury attorney is important. If you want compensation and receive all that you deserve from the insurance provider, you need an experienced, dedicated, and aggressive team to work by your side at every step. Here’s what sets us apart from our competition:
- Experience: We hold decades of experience representing injured individuals in a court of law.
- Results: We have successfully recovered the maximum compensation possible for all our clients.
- Compassion: We support and assist with every case without hesitation to help you secure the compensation you deserve.
- No risk: Our team will charge a legal fee only after we win the case.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured because of the actions of another person, think no more and get in touch with Doyle & O'Donnell Injury Law. We have a professional team of personal injury attorneys who will take you through the process of filing a legal case and claiming the benefits to which you are entitled to. Please note you have to take swift action to file a personal injury lawsuit in California, and delaying the process can make your case weaker. The sooner you hire a personal injury attorney, the sooner the team can begin to investigate your case and prepare all the required records on your behalf.
Our team of professionals helps you with both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages include quantifiable financial losses such as lost wages and medical bills. Alternatively, non-medical damages constitute compensation for mental anguish, physical impairment, physical disfigurement, loss of companionship, and more.